ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING POLICY
Chimera Content Marketing’s (hereinafter “Chimera”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Sanctions Policy (the “Policy”):
We are committed to full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. This includes the applicable AML and financial sanction regulations, including those of the US Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), US Bank Secrecy Act (“BSA”), USA Patriot Act, United Kingdom and European Union (“EU”) Financial Sanctions Regimes, United Nations Common Security Council and other regulations in countries where we do business.
Based on assessed inherent risks, Chimera has implemented and administers the Policy to ensure that we conduct our business in compliance with these laws and regulations. We require all our partners and clients to adhere to the Policy so that Chimera can:
- Prevent money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities;
- Ensure that we do not engage in any business with sanctioned countries or any blocked individuals/entities on applicable regulatory sanctions lists including OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals (“SDN”) list, and;
- Report violations and suspicious activities to applicable regulatory and law enforcement agencies, as required by laws and regulations.
The Policy applies to all business operations of Chimera.
Chimera has implemented due diligence and safeguards against:
- Entering into contracts or business arrangements with clients, Third Party preferred suppliers located in sanctioned countries; and
- Sending correspondence to others or transferring funds to banks in sanctioned countries
Founder & Director, Chimera Content Marketing